Tuesday 21 October 2008

Sketch Saturday



This is the sketch this week

and this is my take on the sketch
I used K& Co papers and penny black stamp and used the cuttlebug to emboss the backing panel
Doing these challenges are a great way to get a head start with Christmas cards cause it normally takes me a long time to get into making Christmas cards for some reason but deciding to make one based on a sketch is a great incentive or I would still be sitting here thinking- Oh i must make a start on Christmas!
AllisonX

5 comments:

Jozza said...

Love your card Allison.....and it reminds me that I really must make a start on my Christmas cards!

xxx

Mrs Mac said...

Lovely! Like the sparkly bobbles on the hats!!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous Christmas card - I love the Snowies and the embossing.
Hugs
CAthy xx

Gill said...

Fabulous card, love the image, it's so cute, thanks for joining us this week
Gill x

Debbie said...

Cute card Allison, the 'snow family' image is so cute and I love the embossed background & sparkly pom poms. Debbie x