Thursday 22 January 2009

Charisma Cardz




The challenge this week is LOVE and for this I maybe used the strange colours of pink and green!! Not really traditional colours but (shrug of shoulders!) that's what seemed to happen tonight


I have no idea where the paper came from- I stumbled upon it amongst my stash, the stamp is Paper Artsy and I used a mixture of pink and green ink to stamp the image, cuttlebug heart, a feather, flower and dream sentiment along with with a little punched border


I hope it fits the challenge as it doesn't say love on the front but does inside it


AllisonX

14 comments:

Leanne said...

Gorgeous card Allison - I love the colour combo!
Good luck in the Charisma Cardz Challenge!
Leanne :o)
xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, thank you for joing us at charisma cardz,

Carly xx

Vee said...

Really lovely card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Charisma Cardz. Good Luck..
x Vee

Erum Tasneem said...

this is so pretty!

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is so dreamy! I love it. Gorgeous soft and delicate colours. Thanks for joining the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Sharon xx

Paula said...

What a Stunning card Allison the colour's are so lovely. Thankyou for taking part in the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Bubbles said...

Lovely card, so delicate and I think the heart says love just as well as the word!! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz
Joanne x

Caro said...

Gorgeous card! I missed this challenge. I love reading your blog and seeing all your beautiful artwor. If you pop over to my blog I have something for you.

Tip Top said...

Hahaha!! Shrug of shoulders!! Like it!

Bev said...

Gorgeous! Love the soft dreamy look you have given this card, so pretty
hugs Bev x

Maria Matter said...

Allison this is beautiful! The colors are great together...a very soft look.
Blessings, Maria

Jamie Martin said...

Very nice card, the colors are so light and pretty.

Anne said...

a gorgeous card, very romantic looking, love the use of the softer colours

cats whiskers said...

What a romantic card this is just love it
Hugs Jacqui x