Saturday 9 May 2009

The Sugar Bowl



Been meaning to do the challenge at the Sugar Bowl for some time now and this is me just getting round to it and that is the sketch for this weeks challenge

and this is my take on the sketch
Papers are by K & Co. and the sentiment says Girls Rock
I would also like to say a big Thank You to my lovely Funky Hand team mate Ruth.
Was at a Dog Show today but we gave up and came home early cause the rain was torrential- so after I wrung my knickers out I checked my mail and there was a lovely little package from Ruth with stamped images, bits and bobs and some chocolate animals(which are no longer... there are gone!) so a HUGE big thank you to Ruth for that- it brightened up my miserable day
AllisoNX

8 comments:

Lorraine Robertson said...

Gorgeous card honey & love the colours...

Lucky you too having some real candy to eat instead of just put on your cards. lol

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Anonymous said...

Hmmm `Gorgeous` card Alison Love the colours you used..Hope your enjoying your weekend:)♥

Kath Stewart said...

super yummy card Allison..just like the goodies and mine are long gone too...hope you have recovered from your soaking....we just missed it...just got back to the car when the heavens opened....enjoy the rest of your weekend
Big Hugs Kath xxxx

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your sweet words at my blog :)

Your card is fab!!! GL :)

xoxo, Sara

Sue said...

love your card and of course I do its got lots of lovely pink!!!

Lucky you with your goodies!!!

xx Sue

Tip Top said...

Hehehehe! Chocolate animals are better than rain drenched knickers any day! Glad you liked!!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Allison, loving it.

Gayle said...

Hi Allison
So sorry to not have been around lately....
What a delicious creation!
Thanks so much for joining in with our sketches at The Sugar Bowl.
Luv'n'Hugs
Sugar Mama x