Tuesday 23 March 2010

2 Sketches 4 You




This is my take on the sketch this week at 2 Sketches 4 You and if you look close enough you might be able to see the elements of the sketch


And yes I have went all pink and fluffy with this one and yes it is more feathers- not my normal colours to work with so I hope it turned out ok


Away now to get a quick bath and wash my hair then settle down to watch my new New Moon dvd or should I say drool at all the lovely young male bodies!! oops drooling already


AllisonX

9 comments:

Crystal said...

OOOOO Allison this is BEAUTIFUL LOVE that embossed birdie!! Gorgeous design!!

Kathy Martin said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the bird and the white on white! :)

Laura Davis said...

Oooohhh this is beautiful!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

cnelson said...

WOW!! Absolutely GORGEOUS!! LOVE the embossing and the white on white!

Maria Matter said...

this is beautiful Allison! you do pink & fluffy very well!
blessings, Maria

Alice said...

beautiful!! love your take on the sketch!

marley said...

gorgeous card!!

Tasha said...

I thnk its stunning! I love the colour and the fabulous feathers
love tasha xx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Gorgeous creations Leanne....love your colours/papers and added details on Coco.....super duper....Sally-Ann..xx