Sunday 9 May 2010

Allsorts

This is the sketch at allsorts this week

And this is my take on the sketch
The papers are by K&Co and again I used my beloved leaf die and butterfly punch
Just a quick card before I go to bed- was working today again as that is us now moved office- 6 miles up the road
It is huuuggeee and has a floating floor and all the up and down in the lifts today made me feel actually quick motion sick- think it will take a lot of getting used too as my first feelings are I don't like it!!
On a brighter note was at a dog show yesterday and was really pleased with how Misty worked which was very surprising seeing as we have no NO training whatsoever for a few weeks now- she did break her stay exercise again but her heelwork was lovely.
Oh and little Bud turned 13 on Tuesday- he is now a teenager/pensioner.... ah bless
well I think that's me caught up on things for now and hopefully this week I will be able to visit you all
Good night
AllisonX

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Gorgeous Card Allison, WOW that flower looks amazing!

Vicky said...

Lovely card Allison and hope you get to like your new office. :)xx

Helen Laurence said...

Wow Allison that is stunning. I love it. Hope you are well? Still not brought myself to get back to my D&D stuff yet!
Hugs
Helen x

I have Blog Candy!!

Debbie said...

Beautiful card! I don't like the lifts at my workplace either! Hope you settle in soon.
Debbie x

brenda said...

Hi Allison

A great card and take on our sketch.

Thank you for joining in at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous Allison!!!

hope you're liking your office a bit more by now and all is well!

Hugs & blessings!

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous card - good luck with the challenge

scotspanda said...

wow this is lush! I love the style of it and the colour scheme

thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xx