Saturday 16 October 2010

Delicious Doodles


Saturday is my day to do a card for Delicious Doodles and show you some of the wonderful images Teri has for sale and today I used Alas Poor Yoric- I just love this image
I layered her up and used a Martha Stewart punch for the easel borders
Sorry am a bit late posting it to my blog but had a training course today with Misty then had to watch X Factor which I just looovveeee
Must try and do a bit of housework tomorrow then hope to be back with a challenge card providing I get the couple of orders done that I have to do for Monday

AllisonX

4 comments:

misteejay said...

Great card - love the punched borders.

Toni :o)

Vee said...

Hi Allison, fab card I love this image. Fab colouring and layout too.
xx Vee

Teri said...

Lovely job hun! Gorgeous colours, love that muted purple.

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Fab card hun. I love that image. x