Saturday 19 February 2011

Allsorts





Right that's it- I think senile dementia must have set in...... the challenge at Allsorts this week is Nature and I printed of some papers fromthe Winter Wonderland My Craft Studio cd and not wanting to cover up the lovely flowers on the first card I glittered them and added some butterflies and a Happy Mother's Day sentiment made from the Craft the Year Away Cd by Funky Hand and put the card to the side then started on the other card... yes it's ideal for the Allsorts challenge it's got flowers and butterflies and fits the challenge, promptly forgetting I had just finished the other card for the challenge... oh dear now I have two cards for the one challenge
Maybe it's time to veg infront of the telly and give up for the night
AllisonX

AllisonX

7 comments:

misteejay said...

LOL

Great cards - especially like the pink one.

Toni :o)

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Gorgeous cards hun. I love the pink one, that sentiment is fab. x

Debs said...

Hi Allison
Both cartds are beautiful but Iparticularly love the first one - the flower image on the DP is gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

Lynda said...

These moments of madness come to us all lol - at least you've got two fabulous cards out of it!

Love Lynda xxx

Pauline said...

two lovely cards, the mothers day card is very pretty, and I like the decoupage on the green card.

Fleur said...

Both cards are lovely. Thanks for joining my nature challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Mummylade said...

they are both equally wonderful. Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!