Friday 22 April 2011

Delicious Doodles


The challenge this week at Delicious Doodles is ANYTHING GOES

For my card I used the lovely Peacock Butterfly image by Teri

I painstakingly made this card with love and care- it took me ages

The top flowers I used my own homemade melting pot idea for this and it took ages to melt the clear embossing powder with a heat gun then dunk them in- same with the swirls

I think I will have to out a melting pot on my wish list

The papers are by Tim Holz and the metal thing at the bottom says Dreams incse you can;t make it out

Looking forward to seeing all your cards this week for the challenge
AllisonX

5 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely soft colours - pretty card.

Toni :o)

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card Allison

Jules said...

Hi Allison

Very special!!

Love your flowers as always and your swirls and feathers look fab too.

Hope you have a lovely Easter.

Love Jules xx

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card, great layout and colouring, Happy St Georges Day and Happy easter, have a fab weekend with this weather

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous Allison! I can tell you put alot of work into this and it turned out super!

Happy Easter!
hugs & blessings