My craft room has been bugging me for a while- it actually was like an explosion had happened in a paper factory, everything everywhere and so so messy. On the plus side I did know where everything was despite all the mess.
Well I decided it was time to change so after a hunt about I picked some units from Ikea- two large and one small and a table that fits onto the unit.
After a few days building, moving, throwing out and generally making myself sore and bringing back the tendonitis in my hand and the tennis elbow I am now nearly finished- just a few more doors to go- but they are proving harder than the units to build as there are no ready made holes for door option- maybe I should have went for baskets!!!
So here's the mess before
and here's my new shiny craft room- a few more doors have been added on since- will have some open spaces and some doors
Looking good now but can't find a bloody thing!!!!
HMFMC #250 - MIDWEEK REMINDER - SCHOOL DAYS
15 hours ago