Friday 22 November 2013

Delicious Doodles - No DP


No Designer paper is the challenge this week at Delicious Doodles
I used a stamp to do my background and then just plain black card, some black and white snowflakes and this gorgeous wintery image Katarina from Teri.
Certainly cold now - hoping the snow keeps away for a while yet and doesn't end up as bad as the forecasters are predicting as I hate having to drive in it.
Hows the Christmas shopping going ? I've got quite a lot of mine done just three to get and a few bits  and pieces and have been getting on with my Christmas cards too- which is not like me, it usually takes me ages to get into the Christmas mode and am usually just getting there and then it's all over and done with.
Feel as if I must be forgetting something massive as I'm not usually this organised!!!!

Allison X

1 comment:

Teri said...

Gorgeous hun!
Haven't even started my Xmas shopping yet! Yikes, better get a shimmy on, lol x