Friday 11 April 2014

Delicious Doodles - Easter






This week the challenge at Delicious Doodles  is Easter and I used this lovely   On the Look Out bunny image for my card. Made a stepper card and covered it with paper from FunkyHand added some borders, flowers and my lovely bunny image coloured with pro markers.
Decided last week to paint the hall and it is turning into a marathon as there is wood half way up the walls then artex and it the wood was stained but I've decided to paint it white so I am currently at the loads of undercoat stage then I have the walls to paint- and that will need two coats then the glossing of all the wood including all the door frames and 3 cupboard doors.  If I wasn't thinking of a new carpet before then I am now as I had a little accident with the undercoat.  My whole house is a mess with things and paint everywhere- why when there is nothing much in a hall ????????well suppose I'll be finished in time for Christmas !
Hope you have a great Friday

Allison X

2 comments:

Teri said...

Oh dear, sound like a messy time at your house! xx

misteejay said...

Lovely card Allison. I'm sure all the mess will have ben worth it when everything is finished.

Toni xx