Saturday 15 November 2008

2 Sketches 4You Kazans Sketch



This is Kazan's sketch this week and yet again it is a great sketch and great DT examples from the new winter team

This is my take on the sketch

The snowflake card I found hidden in my stash and the pompom ribbon I stumbled upon when I

opened up a box I had not been in for a long long time, the letters are thickers and the snowflakes came free with a magazine but started life as blue- I inked them over with gold ink

I am a bit later than normal with this challenge but have had a hectic week

AllisonX

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous take on the sketch this week ;)

Anice said...

I love the pom pom snow! Great card.
Anice xx

Anabelle O'Malley said...

How cute. Love those pom poms!!!

Unknown said...

those pom-pom snow balls are darling. I love the card - it is a very cute take on the sketch this week :)

Lea L. said...

So clean and graphic...this is fab! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Martha said...

You made a beautiful card!!
Martha

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Beautiful!!

Sara P said...

I love love the pom poms, they make the card!

Claire said...

I love this card and the ribbin is just fabulous.

Claire

Unknown said...

So cute! Love the pom poms and the sparkles!

Maria Matter said...

Oh, Allison, this is fabulous!!!
love the pom poms and the letters...the whole card is beautifully done! Made me smile!
Blessings, Maria

carolann said...

Stunning card hun xxxxx