Tuesday, 25 November 2008

Today

is the 40th birthday of Anice, very talented lady and lovely person, who runs Funky Hand and to coincide with her birthday she is releasing a new CD called Funky Daze.Have a wonderful day Anice.

It is filled with wonderful papers and also word books for you to make up you own little books with any word you want- I haven't actually had to time to try the word books yet but will a s soon as I get a chance.

I have made a few cards using the CD though and the papers are just fab fab fab.

What I did forget to do was take a photo of the birthday card I made for Anice and I also forgot on Sunday to say it was Enfys's birthday so a big Happy Birthday En- my card(which I also forgot to photograph) will be late as it has to go all the way to the USA and I only posted it on Thursday.



Here's a couple of cards I made with the CD



AllisonX

5 comments:

Sue said...

Lovely cards allison, looks like another great cd from funky hand. I dont Anice but have seen her on ideal world and no way does she look 40!!!

The Faerykin said...

Hello, lovely designs. You're really talented.

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

This is such a great card Allison, im going to go and look at this site. Hugs Linda x

Tip Top said...

Hehehe! I do like the Funky Daze one!

Anice said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes Allison and I'll photograph your card and put it on my blog in a couple of days.

Oh and just have to add..thanks Sue..I don't know you either but I like you very much for your 'not 40' comment!! Made my day!!!
Anice xx