Thursday 1 October 2009

Get Funky Challenge 3 Halloween


Over at the Funky Hand monthly challenge- http://getfunkyandcraft.blogspot.com/ Get Funky- its my turn to set the challenge this month and I chose HALLOWEEN
Now incase I hadn't told you before I just love Halloween and hope to be up to something spooky this year for it- will reveal all once confirmed so this month I am really excited about seeing all your Halloween projects
All you have to do is use at least one Funky Hand product in your creation to be eligible to win the £20 voucher to spend at Funky Hand and link your blog post to the challenge blog
I used papers from the V Funky CD- and it just shows how versatile all the papers are that they can be used for all occasions
I made a card with a decoupage witch, and a tiny Boo card and little treat handbag
So go on get busy busy with all your bright fun and scary Halloween projects
And remember to check out all the other fab DT cards for lots of inspiration
Have a great day
AllisonX

4 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

great challenge this month matey and I love all the projects you made...big hugs kath xxxxxx

Lythan said...

these are all such amazing projects Allison - thanks for the great (stretching!) challenge!

Vicky said...

Great stuff Allison, love the little treat bag. Thanks for the challenge, I enjoyed it! :)x

Sally said...

Allison,
Fabulous creations...