Friday, 9 October 2009

Just Magnolia


This is the sketch at Just Magnolia this week and this is my take on the sketch
and this one's just for you Angela... hehe!!




I coloured Tilda using copics and stamped the floral swirly stamp onto a scalloped circle and glittered it, then mounted it onto a larger circle.
Can't remember where I got those flowers from but I wish I could as they are fab and of course used the leaf cuttlebug die that I can't stop using just now.
Have a lovely weekend everyone
AllisonX

7 comments:

joey said...

Hi Allison

Gorgeous card, I just love the soft colours and combo you have used, its beautiful

Joey.x

Crystal said...

AWWW Super Sweet Allison, lovin that image with these colors! Beautiful!

~ Ali ~ said...

This is fab Allison, she is all cosy with her tights on :D Have a super weekend.

Rach said...

a wonderful card, great colours and details..
thank you for joining us at just magnolia. xx

Enfys said...

Awww, I love her little brown outfit, super card
Have a lovely weekend,
luv
En xx

Vee said...

Beautiful Allison!! I love the soft colours and the fibres.
xx Vee

Christine (Craftling) said...

Wonderful colour combo, and I love the fibres, too! Inspirational!

Hugs,
Chris xx