Tuesday 19 August 2008

2 Sketches 4You Kazans Sketch 7






At 2 Sketches 4 You this week it is Kazans sketch time again and there is also a bonus sketch from one of the new DT members


these are the sketches


For Kazans sketch I decided to do a Halloween Card- I inked a white card blank then printed off a page with Boo typed all over it then inked it

I then tore some black card cut a green square and added a die cut ghost, added some stars a bat and a Halloween sentiment


Following in the totally distressed look for today I stamped a Tim Holz stamp all over some orange paper then attached some beautiful ribbon, a plain strip of the paper and cut a circle from co ordinating card

Stamped a little birdie and typed off Happy Birdie and cut these into circles

These are my takes on the sketches then

AllisonX

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved that you did a Halloween card and your ghost is so cute :) Way to go for completing Ingrid's' sketch too. You did a fab job on both Allison :)

CraftyC said...

Great cards, I love the halloween card!
Clairexx

Judy Beeksma said...

Great cards...nice job!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome cards!! Love that cute ghost! lol! Thanks for playing along with 2S4Y this week! :)

ohradiogirl said...

Nice job w/the sketches. I like the bird. It just stands out.

Joke said...

Great take on both sketches.

Joke

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

woooo-ooooo-woooooooooooo!! Loving the ghostie, Allison! Great card.. and the the background on the birdie card is excellent!! Really achieved a lovely gothic distressed look.. fab!

Chris xx

Tip Top said...

These are fab!!!!

Kath Stewart said...

Two cute cards but my fav is that cute little fatty tummy birdie
Hugs
Kath
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

I love the torn paper on your halloween card.

Lea L. said...

These are both adorable! Love that little ghost! Great job with the sketch this week!

~lea

Kathryn said...

Both cards are fantastic!!
You did a great job!

papertrails leaver said...

How cute!

Ingrid said...

Both cards are very nice. It is great to see that you did both sketches. I like your take on my sketch. Thanks for playing along.