Wednesday, 1 July 2009

Charisma Cardz




Another challenge this week I am just making by the skin of my teeth
The challenge this week is to create anything you like

Now I'm not normally a decoupagey type person- by that I mean I like it but can;t be bothered with all the fiddely cutting and sticking but I just couldn't resist this fairy- isn't she mad looking

The saying says Believe in your imagination, and your dreams will take flight
oh and that is just string tied round that card


AllisonX

9 comments:

Sally said...

Fabulous card. Love the feather. Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma

Carol said...

It's a lovely card Allison, the feather & string seem to suit this Fairy.....looks like she could cast a wicked spell!

Hugs
Carol x

Vee said...

A really beautiful card. Love the colour combo and the gorgeous fairy. Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week.
xx Vee

June said...

What a stunning card Allison. She is a very striking fairy.
Thanks for your kind comment on my card too
Hugs June x

Peet said...

Stunning card, Allison. love that fairy, so beautiful!!!

Crystal said...

WOW Allison this is stunning, your fairy is beautiful and love the feather...!!

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

wow this is gorgeous I love the feather it really finishes it perfectly x

Tip Top said...

Wow!! Striking fairy and card!

Ildiko said...

Allison it's a gorgeous card just the look of it makes me calm (I need that nowdays lol)
oxo Ildiko