Sunday 26 July 2009

Funky Hand News

Great news folks, Funky Hand is starting a challenge blog called GET FUNKY

just click on the link at my side bar

This will be starting from the 1st of August and will be monthly there after

OOH can't wait its going to be exciting- I hope you can all come and join in the monthly fun where you could win £20 to spend at Funky Hand and Anice is also giving away a freebie of some beautiful papers to get you started - just incase there is anyone left out there that doesn't already have any FH goodies.

So start looking out you FH CD's etc and get ready for next weekend
And there is a wonderful new release called Hearts and Flowers just out so go grab that and join in with the fun


AllisonX

2 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Allison this is fantastic! love the color and your flower!!!! I never made one of those, but now I'm inspired! :)
And thanks for the heads up on the new challenge! Congrats on the DT!!!
Hope all is well with you...I decided to start taking the weekends off from the computer, but now I feel like I miss so much! lol oh, well, can't have it all, right?
Blessings, Maria

Lisa Olson said...

Ooo this is fab just got news of this download in my inbox, just might be tempted.
XX