Tuesday 21 July 2009

Penny Black and House Mouse Monday



The challenge this week at Penny Black is soft and sweet and you can interpret it any way you want, so I used my sweet little doggy stamp and made it soft by just using black and white



The papers are by Funky Hand, and I used the snowflake embossing folder and a Merry Christmas sentiment- hurray my first Christmas card of the year



The House Mouse challenge this week is White on White
I used white with gold ink and the sentiment says May your day be the wish come true kind
A bit different for me again- maybe I am going back into my pretty phase again!
I am on holiday this week and putting off painting by catching up on my challenges that I have missed out on for the last few weeks
Shame its raining again so will have to stay in this afternoon and craft- hehe
AllisonX

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Allison!! Your cards are so sweet!! I love the fun shapes and images!! :)

Vicky said...

Just love your white cards Allison.
:)xx

Carol said...

Two lovely cards Allison, love both the cute images and the use of the bug!.....and a Christmas card....yay!!! i knew i would tempt you :)

Hugs
Carol x

Kath Stewart said...

2 beautiful card Allison...I love white on white....check out that sweet pup...he is adorable and love your cute little micey too...and thanks for joining in the fun at PBSC this week...Hugs Kath xxxxx

Maria Matter said...

These are wonderful! love the white on white, whenever I start to do that, I end up ripping it apart and putting a color layer between!
Oh, well, I'll just stare at yours!
Beautifully done!
Hope you're having a great week!
Blessings, Maria

Dawn said...

Hiya Allison
Ooh these are sooo cute - love all the embossing..


Dawn
x

Rachel said...

These are sooo cute!!
hugs,
Rachel

Sharon said...

Really lovely cards,I like the different way you've used the roses on the house mouse card.