Thursday 8 April 2010

Sophisticats and new purchases


The challenge at Sophisticats this week is Raining Cats and Dogs- now it can either be something involving rain, cats or dogs or all of the aformentioned so guess what I went for-DOGS
Now I know in the photo the d is missing off the word friend but when I noticed it on the photo here I have adjusted it so you can now see it

Mummy dearest kindly gave me some money for my Easter- whoopdedoo
So I bought the Martha Stewart flutterby punch and the scalloped circle nestie that I have lusted over for ages so i just had to play with them and made a simple card to try them out- weeheee I love them- so watch out you will be fed up looking at them before long!
Having a wonderful week off work- dog walking and crafting.... ah heaven
The plan at the moment for tomorrow is a Jammy Day(PJ's on all day)... now this could be hard having to take the dogs out but I have decided to look out baggy trousers and a big jumper and put them over my pj's and off we go for a walk so I won;t have to get really dressed at all
Ah bliss!

AllisonX

5 comments:

Monika Lerch said...

Die ist ja wieder traumhaft schön.

*GLG Moni

Vee said...

Fabulous cards, Allison. Glad you're enjoying your time off,it's great doing what you want rather than what you have to..... I've had a fab week too.
xx Vee

Maria Matter said...

these are gorgeous!!!

I'm gonna NEED that butterfly punch now! lol

Crafteezee said...

Gorgoeous cards, love that doggie image and good job on the colouring. Thanks for joining us at Sophisticats. Hugs Tracy x

Unknown said...

Aww great cards, just love that dog - so cute!

Thanks for playing along at Sophisticats

Jan x