Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year

















Wishing you all a very Happy new year and I hope 2011 is a good one for you
As you can see I had a busy day yesterday making lots of silhouette cards with images from Teri at Delicious Doodles
The papers are all, except the orange one, from the Forever Friends Black and Gold CD
I have decided to get ahead with cards I am short of and thought these images suited anniversary brilliantly and the grass image is ideal for sympathy or thinking of you
Off now to play with a new image from Teri that will be released on Monday so look out for this one its a stunner
Hope you don't have a sore head today and enjoy yourself
AllisonX

4 comments:

misteejay said...

Wow, what a way to start the year - beautiful selection of cards. I love B&W it always looks so classy.

Toni :o)

Faye said...

Happy New Year Allison! These are wonderful cards, pretty and elegant, just gorgeous. xx

Maria Matter said...

I love the elegance of silhouette images...these are beautiful Allison!
hugs & blessings!

All the BEST to you for 2011!

Teri said...

These are awesome hun! Loving those papers you used with them.