Wednesday 5 January 2011

Haunted Design House- Macabre Monday


The Macabre Monday challenge over at Haunted Design House this week is Nightmarish New Year where they want to see about long forgotten New Year resolutions
for my card I used this fab bat image from Teri at Delicious Doodles and thought the sentiment was quite appropriate for the image
Went round the garden centres today with my mum and we had lunch then coffee and cake- oh it will be so bad going back to work next week..... might win the lottery and not need to... but I doubt that one I can't even win a tenner on it never mind the biggie
AllisonX

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Love the bat! And that definately should be one of my new year's resolutions!

Debbie x

Andrea C said...

hehe fabby card, great image and sentiment too, oo a lottery win would be nice (if I even put it on!), thanks for playing along x

misteejay said...

That bat is just a sweetie - great card.

Don't remind me about having to go back to work - Monday will be here far too soon grrrrrrrrr

Toni :o)

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Fab card love the sentiment. x

Teri said...

LOL. I haven't played the lottery for years! Only ever won a single tenner.
Brilliant card hun!

Linda aka Oz said...

cute little bat. I could use a little less laying about too...yeah right...hehe Oz