Monday 24 January 2011

Moving Along With The Times



The quickest of posts from me tonight as I am off to bed but wanted to post this challenge card first- ooh three days in a row I've managed a challenge... wonder how long that will last!
And I am being naughty too as this is a sneaky peak at a image not released until Wednesday from Teri over at Delicious Doodles- isn't she wonderful
Moving Along With the Times has week has a sketch


and a theme of flowers so hence the flower overload
Right I'm off to bed now
good night
AllisonX

6 comments:

misteejay said...

That is a beautiful image - love the card.

Toni :o)

Maria Matter said...

beautiful Allison, love the pretty roses!
hugs & blessings

Loopylou. said...

oh allison she is just gorgeous and what an amazing card base to put hr on, love your flowers and papers hun hugs Lou xxx

Teri said...

Love the easel card hun. Perfect colour scheme too! Hope you had a good sleep!!

Pami said...

Hi Allison, what a gorgeous card, I love the flowers, it all looks amazing. Thanks so much for sharing with us at MAWTT this week. Pami x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi, Sorry I am so late commenting, Love the card its super for this weeks challenge on MAWTT Hazelxoxo