Tuesday 20 July 2010

2 Sketches 4 You

This is the sketch over at 2Sketches 4You this week and this is my take on the sketch

papers are from Stampin Up, and so is the sentiment and the heart punch is Martha Stewart

I am also going to enter this for Carlyann's wedding candy over at Charisma Cardz

Spent the afternoon at the hairdressers and felt as if I was moving in there I was there that long, but there was a young boy there even longer than me getting stripes round his head and the longer I sat i was quite amazed at how many young boys came in to get their hair done, times have certainly changed since my teenage years when the boys would never have been seen in a "ladies" salon and would probably have preferred to cut their hair with the garden shears

But after all that time I can again go out in public with nice coloured trimmed hair

here's hoping for a nice day tomorrow so I can maybe take the dogs away somewhere


AllisonX

4 comments:

Clare said...

So elegant and pretty! Your comment about garden shears had me smiling and laughing! ;)

Maria Matter said...

beautiful Allison!

where's the photo of your perfectly colored & trimmed hair? lol

hugs & blessings!

cnelson said...

very pretty!!

Unknown said...

very pretty and elegant
Thanks for playing along with us this week
:) Kazan