Sunday 11 July 2010

Allsorts

This weeks challenge at Allsorts is JULY LOVE

so I celebrated the love of my new Tim Holz heart die and grunge board

I used white and blue dabbers to colour the heart and wings and the papers were free from a magazine and the stamp is from Stampin Up

Had a good time yesterday at the pictures really enjoyed Eclipse- plenty of vampire eye candy and lots of lovely wolves with their shirts off!

We then went for a meal at Frankie and Bennys and home for half ten in time to watch a couple of episodes of Sex and the City(my friend from work gave me the box sets to watch as I had never watched any of it... and I am now hooked)

Hope you are having a lovely Sunday

AllisonX

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card, Allison! sounds like you had a great day.

Debbie x

Enfys said...

Lovely card Allison. Your review of Eclipse made me laugh, lots of male hotties with no clothes on. That's a must then....
big hugs
En xx

Maria Matter said...

lovely Allison, great design & colors!
hugs!

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous timmie card and a film on my wishlist....and enjoy Sex And The City...one of my favourites...miss it so much on late night TV...hugs karh xxx

Becky said...

What a gorgeous design Allison, really love that heart!! Sounds like you had a great time, and enjoy your DVDs, I love that show!! xx

Mummylade said...

such lovely colours! Thank you for joining the Allsorts summer love challenge, good luck.

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card, Allison

Fleur said...

Fab card, love the heart
Thanks for joining ALLSORTS this weeks
Hugz Fleur xXx