Wednesday 7 July 2010

Pollycrafts


This is the sketch at Pollycraft this week and this is my take on the sketch- isn't he just the cutest bear and you can get him at the Pollycraft site his name is Cuthbert
The papers are from the Daisy and Dandelion Picnic Patch range
Oh roll on next Friday until I get a weeks hols and I am going to the races on the Friday night so looking forward to that- must remember and not bet the donkeys this time though!which reminds me of the time years ago when I went with my Dad and I liked the sound of a horses name so decided to put my pound on it and he went on so much about its form and how it had no chance that I changed my mind at the last minute and it romped home at 40 to 1.....


AllisonX

4 comments:

Crystal said...

SOOOO SWEET what a GREAT take on the sketch Allison!

Sally said...

Your card is fabulous and the image is adorable. Love the color scheme you have used.

Maria Matter said...

awww Cuthbert is so cute, great card Allison!

Lynsey said...

What a wonderful card Alison! Love the colours. Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft challenge this week.
Hugs Lynsey x