Thursday 22 July 2010

Moving Along With The Times

This is the sketch at Moving Along With the Times this week and the theme is Vintage.

This is another challenge I haven't taken part in for a while so i was delighted when I saw the theme was vintage




Papers by K&Co, Flower Fairies Image and lots of flowers and jewels

This next card is just for fun and to remind you there is still time to take part in the Get Funky challenge this month- the papers used are from the new Colour Me Happy CD from Funky Hand and theys went so beautifully with my new stamp


Yesterday there was torrential rain for hours and hours and all the stones at the side of my garage washed away down the street and I had to go out at 8 oclock last night when it eased up a bit and tried to shovel them as best as I could back into the driveway- the street is a mess with my stones!!! but what can a gal do!!- they will eventually disappear... I hope

It was so bad that Misty wanted out for the toilet and when opened the back door she looked at the puddle(or should I say river) at the back door that she had to go through she promptly changed her mind and thought I will just cross my legs thanks..

Hopefull back tomorrow with another couple of challenges

AllisonX

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

wow that was quick Allison.. and what a beautiful creation... i just love al those flowers. Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week... hope to see you again soon
Lisa ;)

Sarpreet said...

hi there, this is gorgeous.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous hun, I just love all those flowers looks stunning
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT
Good Luck
Hugs Shell xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is stunning, Thanks for popping back to join in with us again on MAWTT Hazelxox

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Both of your cards are wonderful! STUNNING!!

Hugs Ida:o)

Brenda Brown said...

Wow Allison this is a beautiful vintage pastel card. I just love it and such a perfect entry for my challenge this week. Thankyou so much for joining us at OSAAT and sharing your gorgeous creation.
Luv Brenda xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Alison, wow what a beutiful card, love that image! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week, good luck! hugs Heidi xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.