Sunday 4 July 2010

Pollycrafts


Sneaking in again at the last minute with this weeks Pollycraft challenge. This week its Pinkalicious and for this I teamed it up with lemon
The papers are from Funky Hand Dreams Come true CD and the Pollycraft image I used some flower soft on the mermaid
Hope there is enough pink on this one as I am not very often a pink person
Just waiting on the tennis final coming on now- housework all done and having a cuppa while I am waiting.
Its chucking down with rain here so at least I don't have to feel guilty about not doing the grass
Have a lovely Sunday
AllisonX

2 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Allison

fabulous card love the soft colour,thanks for joining us at pollycraft

Joey.x

Becky said...

Oh wow Allison! I adore your card!! You used the mermaid so beautifully!! I just used this flowersoft on a card, I'll be able to show you on Thursday :0)
Thanks so much for joining us at Pollycraft!!
Love Becky xx