Thursday 8 July 2010

Charisma Cardz


This weeks challenge over at Charisma Cardz is Watch the Birdie- so we want to see all sorts of birds on your creations.
I had a graduation card to make for someone so thought I would show that card as my DT card for the challenge
Isn't that little owl just the cutest and I can't remember the name of the site I got it from- must start paying a bit more attention!
Bit of abusy week for me so hence not a lot of posts this week but roll on a weeks time then I have a full week off and plan to get loads of crafting done
Have a good day and can't wait to visit to see all the birdies
AllisonX

5 comments:

Crystal said...

SOOOO FUN Allison he is a CUTIE!!!

Sally said...

Adore this card.. Fabulous

Faye said...

Oh this is a wonderful card, that owl is just gorgeous and love the paper you've put with him. xxx

Basslady said...

a very funny and cool card!

great job!

xoxo silvi (germany)

Kathy said...

This is such a fun card Allison - perfect image for a new grad