Monday 19 July 2010

Pollycrafts



The challenge this week at pollycraft is HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I used Maurice to create my birthday card and papers from Recollections Autumn papers
Well seen I am on holiday it has rained nearly all day and really got hardly any crafting done today and tomorrow I have the hairdressers which means I will be missing in action for hours so probably not a lot of crafting done then either
Hope the weather brightens up a bit so I can maybe get the dogs to the beach and get the grass cut before it turns into a total wilderness
AllisonX

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Such a fun fun card Allison!

Lynsey said...

Hi Allison love your birthday card especially the layout.
Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft Challenge this week.
Hugs Lynsey x

Michele Roos said...

Such a fabulous card Alison. Love the image you've used and the design also. Thanks for joining us this week at Pollycraft. Hugs Michele x