Saturday 22 November 2008

2 Sketches4 You- Laura's Sketch 13





I kept my card very simple this week as I have had a hectic week and not much crafty time.

Brother in law was rushed into hospital with a heart attack, a dog ran full force into me while trying to attack my two and sent me flying up in the air and I spent 3 and a half hours in A&E getting x-rayed and having stones and gravel dug out of my hand (but what really annoyed me was the fact the man walked off and left me lying there and never even said Sorry)

My little soul mate Bud was in yesterday getting 5 lumps removed- one of which was huge- and he is very sore and whinging and feeling sorry for himself so i am plying nurse- at the moment he is lying beside me on his blanket(but I have to carry him up and downstairs as I go!)

Well anyway that kind of explains why I was missing so much this week

For the card- papers are by Jen Wilson, thickers letters, Staz on ink, inked chipboard swirls and K&Co journal strip

AllisonX

12 comments:

Enfys said...

This is lovely Allison, love those thickers. Hope you are feeling better now
hugs
En xx

Kath Stewart said...

Gorgeous card Allison ...love the shabby chic look and hey you would had a week of it....hope this week is better...wink..wink
Hugs
kath
xxxx

Kath Stewart said...

It's Ok I haven't lost the plot..meant to say "you have had a week of it"....fingers not in tune with brain...
Hugs
kath
xxxx

Totty Teabag said...

I hope the gravel rash soon heals up, and Ben too.

Unknown said...

Oh this is so pretty Allison! Great take on the sketch!

Laura Davis said...

Allison looks like you have had a rough week! Your card is beautiful:) Here is to a better week!
Laura

Lea L. said...

Sorry to hear you had such a bad week...hope things are getting better now.

Your card is very pretty...I love the chipboard you used! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Unknown said...

Wow, that's some bad week! Hope things take a turn for the better.
Your card is beautiful! I love the touches of gold!

Sue said...

I love this card its gorgeous. It has been a hellish week, lets hope this week is a lot better

Katie said...

Very pretty...great take on the sketch!

Katie

Maria Matter said...

Wow, Allison, I hope all is better after a quite adventful weekend! So sorry to hear all the trouble!
Your card is fabulous! Love the papers, your scrolls and the look of the thick letters! Just beautiful!
Blessings to you and your family!
Maria

Tip Top said...

This is a fab card!

Hope you're feeling better and Bud too!