Wednesday 25 November 2009

2 Sketches 4 You



This my take on the great sketch this week over at 2 Sketches 4 You.
Again a very simple card from me- I am off this week and I honestly don't know where the time has gone to- not got half of what I planned done but I did start my Christmas shopping so that's a bonus
The weather here is wild and I am off out to the dog training but not looking forward to stepping out of the door- I will be soaked before I even get to the car!
Have a lovely evening
AllisonX

10 comments:

Vee said...

A lovely card Allison and a great sketch too. I know how you feel, I'm sick of this weather too, looking forward to some sunshine tomorrow according to the forcast on tele.
xx Vee

cnelson said...

sooooooooo pretty!!

Kathy Martin said...

Festive card! Great ornament! :) Kathy

Lea L. said...

Wonderful card! Love the scallops! Great job with the sketch!

♥Lea

Vicky said...

Great card, love those scallops.
:)xx

Maria Matter said...

This is wonderful Allison, love the ornament!

This would qualify for the Saturday Spotlight challenge...ornaments!

take care
Blessings, maria

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous elegant christmas card allison and I know what you mean about the weather.....wet me and wet dog.....big hugs kath xxxxx

cats whiskers said...

Oh great card dear, I love yoru cards they are just so different
Hugs Jacqui x

Unknown said...

gorgeous! I love how the clean background offsets the ornament beautifully.
:) Kazan

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Lovely work, Allison.