Monday 4 January 2010

Elvis Meets Cute Card Thursday





For the sketch over at Cute Card Thursday I decided to make a card with my favourite man ever on it.
Having gotten an Elvis calendar and huge book of photos of him for my Christmas and given that BBC2 on Saturday and Sunday night put on a documentary and concert of Elvis's both nights just especially for me I just had to finish off the holidays with a card dedicated to the most handsome man ever.
Hope everyone has good holidays and getting ready to start back work tomorrow- yuk
AllisonX

4 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Hi Allison!

love this! what a great pix of Elvis!!! you're so creative with your makes!!!

have a great day hun!
blessings, Maria

Sally said...

Hi Allison,
I am not a big Elvis fan (I know hubby thinks its sacrilige) LOL but I love the card and the picture you have used. Just don't tell him. LOL

cats whiskers said...

Now how could anyone resist this just fabulous what a fantastic Elvis Pic this is
Hugs Jacqui x

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Oh my goodness, how sexy is that shot? What a man he was! I love the whole card.. It's a perfect showcase for that picture. Very moody and masculine. ;o)

Hugs,
Chris xx