Saturday 10 April 2010

Allsorts


Good evening everyone, this is my card for the Allsorts challenge this week which is
Petals and Pearls- dug these Anna Griffen papers out of the museum and finally used them- so plenty of petals on this one then.
I have had a wonderful week off work crafting, dog walking and generally doing lots of nothingness and its been fab- my lovely week was shattered on Friday when I got a phone call to work tomorrow- ew yuk, don't want to work Sunday- that means Misty misses agility training and I have to WORK- yuk yuk and treble yuk but I want a new front door so I better work to get the pennies to buy one, so think about me tomorrow as you have a lovely relaxing day
AllisonX

5 comments:

Becky said...

What a beautiful card Allison, love the dimension!! Don't worry cause I'll be working tomorrow too! (We're saving for new windows!)
Thanks for replying to my Daisy and Dandelion question... that's a relief!!)
xx

Linby said...

lovely card-I've got those papers, not thought about them for a card....
Linbyx

Leanne said...

This is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! Wow!!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

brenda said...

Hi Allison

Beautiful creation and that butterfly punch has to be one of my favourites.

Thank you so much for joining in my Petals and Pearls theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

Tasha said...

Beautiful card, i love the butterfly
love tasha xx