Sunday 30 May 2010

Penny Black Challenge and Pollycraft


The challenge at Pollycraft this week is Buttons and Butterflies- think the papers I used are Bo Bunny and the wonderful Pollycraft image- so cute


This card is for the Penny Black challenge this week which is In the Garden- I just adore this PB image
Hope you are all having a lovely bank holiday
I had the girls from work over on Friday night so that was a good moaning put the world to rights sort of night but had a bit of a sore head the next day so just had a lazy day then got ready to go on Tina's hen night
The meal was lovely but then we just came away after a couple of drinks as all the others had left to go onto the burlesque club and you should have seen some of their outfits- they were all amazing, corsets galore and all eyes in the pub were upon them- me , Sue and Angela felt very overdressed- we had way too many clothes on for the company but it was lovely to see them all- really wish I had had my camera with me
Looking forward to a bloggy, crafty day of fun tomorrow

AllisonX

7 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

super cute card allison and you sound as though you had a fun weekend..thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Joey said...

Hi Allison

two gorgeous cards!!! and such gorgeous colourwork, thanks for joining us at penny black and pollycraft

Joey.xxx

Maria Matter said...

lol, oh I love the frog Allison!!!

These are fab, wonderful coloring!!!

Sounds like a fun time was had by all!
Hugs & blessings!

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

I love this card! It's soooooo cute! I love how you coloured the little froggie! Way amazing! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!
Hugs, Marit.

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card Allison - love the soft colours on your cute image. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
Pauline x

Kazdaz said...

Alison this card is stunning, I love the image so cute and the flowes round the image really add to te effect.
How did you colour it?
Karen (kaz)

debby4000 said...

Adorable cards Allison, they so cute.
luv
Debby