Wednesday 22 September 2010

Penny Black Challenge


This is the sketch at Penny Black this week and for some reason I have went into Christmas overdrive having stamped and coloured and mounted a whole load of Chrismtas images so I thought I should them up


The papers I have used are Funky Hand and the image is of course Penny Black
Bit of a wet miserable day here but that suits me being wholed up in the back room crafting- but thanks goodness I cut the grass yesterday cause it certainly wouldn't be getting done today
Bud is now in here moaning- seems to want his dinner earlier and earlier these days so I suppose I better go and feed them or her will just stare and cry until I do... laters


AllisonX

5 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Allison

fab card and I love love that stripy paper! thanks for using my sketch and joining us at pbsc

Joey.x

Liz McGuire, said...

Hiya, gorgeous card. Super cute image, thanks for joining us at Penny Black this week.

Liz x

Kath Stewart said...

this is so sweet allison.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card Allison, such an adorable sweet image.
luv
Debby

Wishcraft said...

So cute - love the sweet image and colours :o) Lisa x