Sunday 17 April 2011

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz


This week the challenge at Kenny K's is Anything Goes

The papers I have used for this card are by Funky Hand and the sentiment is by K & co.

And as you can tell I just love this flower die by Paper Artsy seeng as it has been on every card I've made since I got it


I am putting off making 12 Male cards that I have to do for an order, I have finished my houseowrk, car wahsed and hoovered, grass cut, Bud washed too, challenge card done and now I have to make the male cards.

No getting away with repeating one card either as they are all for the same family and it's a case of two of the cards each time are the same person

Oh well better go and get on......

AllisonX

4 comments:

Riet Harikini said...

Thanks for your comment, love your cards and your blog.

misteejay said...

Super card - very 1940's - love it.

Toni :o)

LINDA said...

Such a beautiful card.. Fab coloring and I love the design.. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week. Hugs, Linda

Unknown said...

Fab card! Lovely those colours! Thanks for joining KKKG!

Hugs,
Renata