Thursday 22 December 2011

Charisma Cardz



It's an ANYTHING GOES challenge over at the

Charisma Challenge this time.
I used papers from my stash and used this gorgeous fairy image from Teri at Delicious Doodles.
Pop over to the Charisma site to see all the wonderful sponsors we have for this challenge which will last for 2 weeks this time and all the other wonderful inspiration from the DT.

I am hoping to be back and do an actual real live unscheduled post before Santa arrives- have been up to my eyes in it, as I image you all have been yourselves but just incase I don't have a wonderful Happy Christmas and I hope Santa is good to you.

Allison X

4 comments:

Teri said...

Its a gorgeous card hun! Hope you have a fabby christmas - take it easy!!
Hugs,
Teri xx

Sarpreet said...

this is gorgeous, i love the colours used

Sorry I have not been able to visit your blog in such a long time, I have been so busy, and there have not been enough hours in the day.

I wanted to also wish you a very merry christmas and a happy new year from our house to yours.

misteejay said...

Great card and that image is beautiful.

Toni xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Allison, so many gorgeous makes since my last visit! I really love the box you decorated - fabulous!

Hope you have a lovely Christmas.
xx