Thursday 24 May 2012

Charisma Cardz



NO FLOWERS ALLOWED is the challenge this week at the Charisma Challenge

It's actually very hard not to use flowers at all- every time I pulled a paper out it had flowers on it or so did the image I was going to use.

So in the end I went for Hunky Dory card and a Delicious Doodles image, some ribbon, feathers and a sentiment and I made it with my friend in mind so that's the one Joan got for her birthday.

Hope you can join in this week and see if you find not using flowers any easier than I did.




Allison X

3 comments:

Teri said...

Hmmm, that must have been difficult hun! You did a fab job with it though! xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Such a cute image. Love the little kitty! Your feather is a perfect floral replacing embellishment. Next time I need to make a no-flowers card - I think I use a feather too! Lovely card! Hugs, Lesley

Sue said...

gorgeous card, lovely the image and fab design
Sue