Thursday 27 September 2012

Charisma Cardz



Its SOMETHING FOR THE GUYS at the Charisma Challenge this week
I made a very simple card for this one this week, using a dark base card and adding a  Hunky Dory male image and some alphabet tiles to say Husband.
Hope you can join in this week as we have some super prizes again.
Now I could be missing in action for a while as I am distressing an old pine wardrobe- no idea if it will work out but giving it a go anyway but it is taking more coats of paint than I imagined and of course that means the whole upstairs is a bit of a riot and I can't find a thing... not looking good for when I actaully go to paint the bedroom is it?
Have a lovely Thursday folks


Allison X

1 comment:

Ellen Taylor said...

Fantastic card! Love the scrabble tiles and the rich color! TFS