Thursday 25 July 2013

Charisma Cardz- Make Your Own embellies





This week the challenge at Charisma Cardz is to make your own embellies
I used some basic grey papers I had lying about and kraft card, used one of my new dies for the corner pieces and rolled up a couple of flowers and made the other two using a circle punch.

Hope you can join in as we have fab sponsors again this week
Been another lovely week of weather apart from the downpour and thunder on Tuesday- wonder how long this will last, really not Scottish weather !
Having printer problems and going to take it today after work to see if my lovely wee print shop can find out what is wrong with it- fingers crossed- I am lost without it and hope I don't need to buy a new one as it really isn't very old at all
Have a lovely day

Allison X

No comments: