Tuesday 19 November 2013

Thermomorph



I was asked if I would review Thermomorph and I said yes and was duly sent a big mahoosive tub , it will last for ever and ever.




The tub is full of tiny little pellets that you soak in hot water then they become pliable - you don't get awfully long before it starts to set but the great thing is if you mess it up or it starts to harden then just plop it back in the hot water.

I think it would be ideal if you had any silicone moulds to put it into as when it sets it is solid and will be great for making long lasting 3D embellishments, I have lots of plans in my head- keyrings, fridge magnets etc- just need the time to actually have a good play with it.

You can paint it when solid or use dies and you could probably add glitter too.

So what did I make?

Well after a good few tries I made a flower embellishment and used some cream paint to colour it- at least now I have an idea how to make them so the next one should be better and I will have more time to paint it too.



Would say it well worth the cost of £19.95 per tub as it will last for a very long time and will be ideal to make more flowers to decorate boxes etc  and could even add a loop at the bottom of the flower for ribbon to thread through to wrap round a present- note to self...make some Christmas flowers oooh or even snowflakes for all my pressies.......


Allison X

No comments: