Sunday 29 December 2013

2013 Review


Thought it was time for a little review of 2013- funny year with highs and lows
Didn't get off to a good start when I lost my little soul mate Bud in January but then quite quickly I got a couple of promotions at work, highlight of the year had to be going to London to see the great Mr Buble and then off to Portpatrick in September with Misty and despite the wet weather we had a lovely time, my sister lost her dog in November and now my Dad has been told he needs a hip replacement.
Seems for every little high this year there was little low
Wonder what 2014 will bring......
Anyway wanted to share my favourite cards of the year starting with
January

February

March

April

May



June

July

August

September



October



November

December




Just a wee selection of some of favourites from 2013
Hope you have a wonderful New Year and here's hoping 2014 is a good year
Allison X

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Lovely selection Allison - TFS.

Wishing you a happy, crafty 2014.

Toni xx