Sunday 23 August 2009

Polka Doodles




This is my take on the Polka Doodles sketch this week- just had to take part again after coming in joint third last week.. woohoo

The papers and image are Polka Doodles- except the white card -and they have a lovely subtle spot on them

Hope you are having a good weekend- just back from shops where I bought a pair of slippers with a cow face and ears and they are white and black.... couldn't resist them and they look snuggly warm

so by special request here's a piccy of my mad cow slippers .... and what age am I? too old for mad cows but I don't care!
AllisonX


11 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful Allison!

Do we get a photo of the slippers???
I had duck ones way back and bear claw one while I was pregnant with one of the kids...I wore them in the hospital too after delivery and made the nurses laugh! lol
Hope you had a good weekend!
blessings, Maria

Vicky said...

Yeah let's have a photo of the slippers!
Absolutely love this card Allison xx

Kath Stewart said...

wow loving the card....gorgeous colour combo but I am eyeing up those slippers...where did you get them...they would just be the trick for the SECC in October...dare me...big hugs kath xxxxx

Kerry said...

Love the colours of the card. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles.

cats whiskers said...

Morning Dear, this is fabulous as are all the other creations you have posted since I went AWOL had a great time looking at them all.
Hugs Jacqui x

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles with a beautiful card... so elegant!!

Hihi... I LOVE the slippers!! :)

Saskia

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Allison,
Very sweet card...Thanks for playing at PD...Krista

Claire Phillips said...

Lovely card - the leaves are such a great shape and the simplicty works well! Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles! Cheers Claire x

Anonymous said...

He he! Fab slippers!! I have leopard print boot slippers.

I really love your card the colours the simplicity evrything its awesome x

Polkadoodles said...

Love this card, great colours and a fab way of using the freebie! Love the slippers too! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week! x

Tip Top said...

OOOOhhhhh! DO like how you've used the Tropical Birdies download on those papers!

Fab slippers!

Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!