Monday 10 August 2009

Two More Challenges




This is my entry for my lovely Funky Hand team mate Carol's sketch- every fortnight she gives us a lovely sketch

The papers are from in the depths of my Museum and don't you just love love love the new Victoria embossing folder- think that might become my new swiss dots






This one is for the Forever Friends challenge which this week is Lazy Days of Summer




The papers are from my museum yet again and the flowers are Dawn Bibby I think(they came from QVC anyway- a long time ago) and the sentiment says girls rule- it is summery for me as i am not normally a bright pink sort of gal.


And theres a new challenge coming on the 7th September


And they are currently looking for 4 DT members to join them, so why not pop over and leave a link to be considered

AllisonX





10 comments:

Wendy said...

Lovely card Alison, thanks for joining the FF challenge this week
Wendy x

Betty Boo! said...

What an adorable owl! Great cards!

Carol said...

I agree...that owl is very cute! great card Allison, the emboosed piece looks lovely and your 'museum' papers are fab :)

thanks for joining my sketch challenge, hope you have had a better day today....

Big Hugs
Carol x

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

I love the sketch you have used. The flowers are fab...xx

cats whiskers said...

Two brill cards dear that owl is just fabulous
Hugs Jacqui x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful cards but my fave has to the Owl he is fab.
luv
Debby

Lorraine Robertson said...

Well hello possem......

Gorgeous cards honey but can't sit here typing all day... need to go check out all your other delicious designs...

Toodles....

Lorraine xxx

Lorraine Robertson said...

Well hello possem......

Gorgeous cards honey but can't sit here typing all day... need to go check out all your other delicious designs...

Toodles....

Lorraine xxx

Vee said...

Hi Allison thse cards are gorgeous I love the owl and the embossing is fab.
xx Vee

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

I love howyou have used the sketch and those papers are indeed summery

thanks so much for playing at forever friends

Emma xxx