Tuesday 11 June 2013

New Funky Hand Release











More fab releases from Funky Hand- seasonal wedding downloads and doodlewords
Because of my arm I've not made as many yet as I should have so lots to catch up but just a few cards to show you the lovely papers and see how they are not just for weddings.

My arm is probably back at the same pain level it was now before I got the injection so don;t really know what's went wrong but back to physio on Friday so will see what they say.


Allison X

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous selection of cards, I especially like the wedding cake one. Such lovely pastel shades. Sorry to hear about your elbows, I have done something to my neck at the moment and it's so uncomfortable. I hate it when a physical problem interferes with crafting!

Debbie x