Wednesday 11 February 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge #18


This week challenge over at http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/ is to make a shaped card.
Now I'm not too sure what shape I would call my card, but let's just say it's squarishly shaped in a funny sort of way.
The papers are by K & Co. and the three small squares are embossed using swiss dots folder and spots and dots- the heart is the cut and emboss cuttlebug die which was then sanded and i added some blue ribbon , the word LOVE and three jewels.
I hope you can join in the fun this week and look forward to seeing all your different shaped cards
AllisonX

16 comments:

Leanne said...

Beautiful card - I love the design!
Leanne :o)
xx

Anonymous said...

I love your squarishly funny shaped card. Great job!

Mrs J said...

Like Shannon, I love your 'squarishly funny shaped card'! So different but so effective!
Hugs Mrs Jx

Lea L. said...

Such a funky and fun shape!!! Loving the colors too! Great job with the challenge this week!

~Lea

Karen said...

Loving all the squares and your beautiful design!!

Eva said...

It's beautifully different, that is what I would say! Love it! Definitely creative!

Becky G said...

I love your suarishly shaped card! Love all the details and textures!

Hugs~Becky

Jenn K said...

Allison, these colors are very soft and pretty great combo! I think it looks like a heart made with squares...Great idea!

Enfys said...

Gorgeous shades of brown and blue Allison, interesting squarishly shape too.
hugs
En xx

Ali Watson said...

This is fabulous and very clever Allison, love it.

Kath Stewart said...

loving this one Allison...how original your squarishly funny shaped card
Hugs Kath xxxxx

Tip Top said...

Hehehhe! Fantastic shaped card!!

kshand said...

I love the tone on tone blues for this card. Your shape is very cool.

Cheryl said...

Very pretty Allison! I really like the addition of the jewels.

Anonymous said...

Allison, I love all the embossing and colours in this!! May I have permission to use that new crafting term? "squarishly" Love it!!

Hugs

~Spike

Maria Matter said...

This is fab, Allison! I love the way you embossed the heart just around the edges!!! That looks really pretty! A lovely card!!!
Blessings, Maria