Sunday 8 February 2009

The Pink Elephant


This is a new weekly challenge and my fab Funky Hand Team mate Carol is on the DT. so i just have to join in the fun

This week the challenge is to use a great colour combo of Black, White and Pink to co ordinate with Lori's great efalump she created for the blog

For this card I used three cuttlebug folders, tiny bubbles , paisley and swiss dots

The black doesn't really show the embossing in the photos- but it is the tiny bubbles

The swiss dots was used on the bloom(well half a bloom)

and the fab little stamp was a bargain I picked up yesterday for 99p

AllisonX

12 comments:

Annie said...

Oh Alison I love your bargain stamp - that is just lovely for sending cards to friends.

Thanks for being one of the first to enter our challenge at the Pink Elephant, especially with such a cute card.

Ann xxx

Robin said...

GREAT card! I love that you embossed the flower. I have never thought of doing that.
Thanks so much for entering our challenge!
Robin

Kath Stewart said...

fabulous card Allison and love the big flower...Hugs kath xxxx

Ali Watson said...

This is adorable allison, fab colour combo.

Carol said...

Love the cute image Allison and thank you so much for being one of the first to join us :)
The first three entries are from my blog pals, so i'm well chuffed!

Hugs
Carol x

Meda said...

I love how those flower petals peek out. :)
Meda

LORi said...

Awesome card Allison!! Love your choice of stamps!! Your design is Cool!! Thanks for playing along at TPE!!

Enfys said...

Ooh, love the little stamp, is that a smirk? I got some the other day. Back to the card, it's great, and I love what you did with the flower
hugs
En x

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card love the petals great touch and such a cute image!


Love your doggies too!
Adorable!

Dawn

Shell said...

great card i love all the embossing.
shell x

Sue said...

Its so pretty and of course i love it, its PINK!!! love that stamp it is adorable. what a bargain. I have a feeling I am going to love the pink elephant challenges. Really great card

xx Sue

Unknown said...

Allison this is DARLING! I love what you did with that flower!