Wednesday 15 July 2009

Allsorts




The challenge this week at Allsorts is a sketch
And this is my take on the sketch
I used papers by Cosmo Cricket and my sugar nellie image and added card candy and a sentiment saying "you're my best friend"
Am I the only one or is Mr Blogger being very funny of late. When I try to visit peoples blogs he is very uncoperative and either doesn't let me in, or doesn't let me leave a comment or sometimes doesn't even bring up the photos, it is very frustrating to say the least.
AllisonX

8 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Allison, lovely take on the sketch and no, your not alone with blogger problems, he's being a pain with that awful 'bling' every time he won't let you in.

Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week, good luckj with the draw.

Crystal said...

AWWW HOw SWEET!!! I LOVE this paper and colors...and your image...DARLING!!! WOW what a great card!

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card Allison....love the image and just knew it was cosmo cricket...delish papers...big hugs kath xxxxx

Jules said...

Hi Allison

I love your card and the colours you have chosen to use. Really sweet.

I am still having a few "blogging" problems too. Very annoying. But other problems has "sorted themselves" so hopefully all will be better soon.

Thanks for joining in the Allsorts Challenge. I hope you will play again next week.

Love Jules xx

cats whiskers said...

Great card I lopve the colour scheme and the cute image
Hugs Jacqui x

Debs said...

Hi Allison
Fab card - love the colours and the image. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Debs xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

I love your take on the sketch
Thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Alysabeth said...

Oh this card is adorable:o) Great take on the sketch. Lucky for me I have that stamp!