Saturday 4 July 2009

Crafty Downloads

Crafty Downloads is new site doing digital images and a monthly challenge to take part in

HERE

This months challenge is Pink and Fluffy

Now I am not normally a pink and fluffy type of gal but thought I would give it a go anyway

They are offering a free Angelic Mollie download to enable to take part in the challenge and also the three winners of this months challenge will have the chance of being offered a DT position



So here is my pink and fluffy Mollie card
AllisonX

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Allison this is ADORABLE...love all the sparkle!! Have a wonderful Holiday!!

Unknown said...

Yes i see lots of pink and fluffy love it.
greetings,Lean

Lisa Olson said...

Adorable...and hey no worries about visitng I know how busy life is and there are so many lovely blogs to visit u would spend 24 hrs a day if u had to visit them all!!!
Love the lates FH designs.
XXX

Cathy said...

Cute card Allison - love the sparkle and layout.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Tip Top said...

Hehehe! Very pink & fluffy!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Allison I love her sparkly dress. Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Downloads Challenge for July.

Scotty x

Alysabeth said...

Love all the glitter touches:o) I'm like a crow-anything that's shiny has my attention!